- Acute Care
- Boyd Infusion Center
- Cardiopulmonary Services
- Community Hospital Clinic
- Emergency Department
- High Desert Med Spa & Laser Center
- In-Patient "Swing Bed" Rehab Program
- Nutrition Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Department
- Specialized Hospital Nursing
- Speech Therapy
- WCH Fitness Center
- X-Ray/Medical Imaging
In-Patient "Swing Bed" Rehab Program
What is a Swing Bed?
What's a "Swing Bed"?
Many people are unaware that we also offer rehabilitation for the acute and subacute inpatient setting! In fact, our " Swing Bed" program is designed to provide high-level rehabilitation services for individuals with rehabilitation needs that extend beyond an "acute" hospital stay (72 hours). Some examples of people who qualify for our "Swing Bed" program include:
- Post-surgical care (cardiac, joint, etc.)
- Motor Vehicle Accident-related injuries
- Stroke or Brain injuries
- Exacerbation of chronic conditions
We work closely with the nursings staff to ensure that our patients get "back on their feet" again in the most safe and efficient manner possible.