Are you getting enough sleep? According to a recent study most Americans are not, and what is worse they are not sure how much they or their children should be receiving.
According to American Academy of Sleep Medicine:
- Babies 4 months to 12 months: 12 to 16 hours
- Children 1 to 2 years old: 11 to 14 hours
- Children 3 to 5 years old: 10 to 13 hours
- Children 6 to 12 years old: nine to 12 hours
- Teenagers 13 to 18 years old: eight to 10 hours
Having trouble sleeping? Try these 7 tips from the Mayo Clinic help you fall asleep and stay asleep.
If you concerned or have questions about your sleep or your children’s sleep, the Wickenburg Clinic is always available to you.
Photo credit: listaka.com