Originally Published in Quality Health & Wellness Magazine Fall|2020
There is a refreshing leadership team guiding our exemplary nurses at Wickenburg Community Hospital and Clinics.
With a combined experience of 299 years in healthcare and leadership, these professionals are leading the way to ensure quality, individualized, compassionate healthcare is received by every patient who comes to Wickenburg Community Hospital and Clinics.
As part of the vision to provide World Class Healthcare, the charge of these leaders is to ensure all nursing candidates are meticulously selected to demonstrate an exceptional nursing skillset and provide the best fit for our community and customer service orientated focus. Please read further to learn a little bit more about these unique professionals who make up our extraordinary nursing leadership team. Jodie Allen, RN, MSN, Emergency Department Nurse Manager
– Jodie brings extensive emergency and trauma care leadership to Wickenburg Community Hospital honed from her experience at multiple hospitals accross the nation with an emphasis on state-of-the-art, customer service focused care. In addition, she has taken advantage of the new Emergency Department renovation by organizing and implementing dynamic practice workflows to best meet the needs of patients requiring emergency services. Peter Stachowicz, Chief of Ambulatory Services, Medical Imaging Manager
– Peter has been with Wickenburg Community Hospital and Clinics for twenty years. He continues to provide exceptional nursing and clinical leadership to a unique service line, focusing on continual customer service and process improvement. Peter’s advanced knowledge and experience of
interventional radiology, laboratory, diagnostic imaging, and customer service ensures the highest quality ambulatory services and state-of-the-art equipment to fit the needs of all patients. Patty Church, MHA, RN, NE-BC, Director of Patient Care Services
– Patty oversees Acute Care, Transitional Care, Observation and Infusion Services at Wickenburg Community Hospital. She brings extensive high-level service line experience to our team, focusing on patient care individualization and best practices to ensure all patients receive the highest quality of care designed especially for them. Karen Smith, RN, NMCC, LSSGB, Infection Prevention, Employee Health Manager
– Karen is the direct connection to all infection prevention programs at Wickenburg Community Hospital & Clinics, ensuring all federal, state, and local regulatory practice guidelines are followed and upheld reliably in all areas. Karen currently spearheads our interdisciplinary COVID-19 practice initiatives and works closely with various business facilities within the local community. Karen also leads our house-wide Safety Committee working directly with Wickenburg police and fire department leaders to ensure safety standards and training are exceeded. Jackie Valenta, RN, CGRN, Quality and Risk Manager
– Jackie leads our best practice initiatives ensuring all patient care is consistently delivered with the highest quality standards. Jackie’s extensive healthcare and surgical services experience
is key to the success of our continual process improvement initiatives. Renee Bishop, LPN, Rural Health Clinic Back Office Supervisor
– Renee leads our clinic teams with a dynamic passion for providing the highest quality patient experience possible. Renee’s extensive knowledge of the Wickenburg community and her vast leadership experience ensures that clinic services are tailored to meet all patients’ individual need Lee Ann Campbell, RN, Clinical Educator Specialist
– Lee Ann expertly leads our clinical education initiatives for Wickenburg Community Hospital and Clinics, ensuring our clinical teams meet all educational requirements. Lee Ann spearheaded the recent transition to upgrade our skill certification and recertification practice to an ongoing format via the Resuscitation Quality Improvement (RQI)® Program. This program requires all clinical team members to demonstrate competence of skill throughout the year. Lisa Erlinger, PhD, CRNA, Director of Surgical Services and Anesthesia
– Lisa performs expert anesthesia services as part of the clinical surgical team and leads all aspects of our surgical services at Wickenburg Community Hospital and Clinics. Lisa brings high-level surgical practice expertise gained while working at nationally renowned teaching institutions with a focus on safety at the forefront. Linda Rankin, MSN, MBA, MJ, BS, RN, Chief Nurse Office
– Linda brings progressive, compassionate, and seasoned transformational leadership experience forged from leading a variety of nursing and operational service lines nationwide. With a focus on the strategic improvement of patient care outcomes, work efficiency, team building, leadership growth and cost efficiency, Linda embraces cultivating high-reliability teams to deliver optimal patient care. Fostering nursing excellence is foremost at Wickenburg Community Hospital and Clinics