Wickenburg Community Hospital’s Surgical Clinic (WCHSC) offers quality orthopedic medicine from diagnostic services to post-operative recovery, right her in Wickenburg, Arizona. Our unwavering dedication to helping patients experience an improved quality of life is what motivates us to stay up to date on the latest orthopedic techniques and innovative treatment methods. From non-surgical treatments to minimally invasive procedures designed to repair injuries, we provide orthopedic treatment options for community members in rural Arizona such as; Wickenburg, Congress, Wittmann, Aguila, Wenden, Salome, and surrounding communities.
Hip replacement surgery and knee replacement surgery are two of the most common orthopedic surgeries performed at WCHSC. Our orthopedic surgery specialist Dr. Mitch Wagner uses several factors including your medical history, to help determine if joint replacement surgery is right for you and is supported by Kevin Redus, PA-C to provide all patient care needs.
- If a hip replacement is recommended, it means that it is the best treatment option to decrease hip pain to improve your quality of life. Typically, this is the approach taken after you’ve tried other measures such as injections, medication, or physical therapy.
- As the largest joint in the body, the knee is a critical hinge for your leg. A knee replacement can reduce your knee pain, muscle weakness, and function issues. If Dr. Wagner determines that you are a good candidate for knee replacement, he will determine the best type of implant and surgical technique based on your medical history.
Orthopedic services include fracture and trauma treatment, shoulder surgery, non-surgical joint pain treatment, and arthroplasty – total joint reconstruction/replacement.
What to Expect from WCHSC
From routine procedures to complex cases, we provide expert pre-operative, operative, and postoperative management of orthopedic surgery patients with a broad spectrum of conditions:
- As your healthcare partners, we encourage your questions and concerns at any time during your treatment.
- Inpatient surgeries are performed at Wickenburg Community Hospital Surgical Center — a 10,500 square-foot surgery center located on-campus equipped with state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging machines and operating theater.
- Comprehensive pre-surgery exams, which may include routine tests and labs are performed on-campus.
- Mako SmartRobotics™ – combines Stryker’s advanced robotic technology with its clinically proven Triathlon Total Knee System, which enables surgeons to have a more predictable surgical experience.
- Fully accredited on-campus state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging
- Individualized inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services are available on-campus for post-operative patients.
If you are in need of an Orthopedic Specialist please call 928-668-5506 and schedule an evaluation today!