Primary care is where good health begins. Your primary care provider is your first contact for general health issues, yearly screenings, allergy care and any questions about your health. The primary care team at Community Hospital Clinics provides family and internal medicine for every member of your family. Our focus is on preventive care to keep you and your family healthy but we also diagnose and treat acute and chronic illnesses.
From infants to seniors, we all have better health with a reliable home base for our medical care. Our team of primary care physicians and skilled medical providers work in conjunction with our teams at Wickenburg Community Hospital and WCH Pharmacy to provide you an integrated approach to diagnosis, treatment and care planning. The result is a full continuum of care with the convenience of being close to home.
When should I see a Primary Care Provider (PCP)?
• You and every member of your family should see your primary care provider at least once a year for your annual wellness visit. These yearly checkups are critical to monitoring your
family’s health and development as well as diagnosing any emerging health conditions in their early stages.
• Your PCP is your first visit in the event of concerning medical symptoms, illness and injuries that do not require emergency care.
• PCPs provide ongoing medication and disease management.
• Our Community Hospital Clinics, offer same-day or next-day appointments whenever possible.
While the team includes doctors and medical providers with many different subspecialties, if you need a referral, we also work with a network of specialists to ensure you receive the specialized care you need.
Community Clinic locations include:
1. 523 Rose Lane, Wickenburg AZ 85390 – Across from Wickenburg Community Hospital
2. 26750 B, Santa Fe Road, Congress, AZ 85332 – Next to the Congress Public Library
3. 32919 Center St., Wittmann, AZ 85361 – In the Nadaburg School District Office
To meet with your Primary Care Provider today, call 928-668-1833, or visit wickhosp.com/primary-care and request an appointment online.