A graduate of Brigham Young University with a BS in Exercise Science, Dr. Moore earned a medical degree at the California School of Podiatric Medicine and then went on to complete his podiatric residency at Intermountain Medical Center, Utah.
Dr. Moore uses the latest research and techniques to deliver exceptional podiatric care to residents and snow-birds alike in Wickenburg, AZ, and surrounding communities. Dr. Moore is available to treat patients full-time Monday through Friday at Wickenburg Community Hospital Surgical Clinic, with on-call night and weekend emergency care in Wickenburg, AZ.
As a Doctor of Podiatric Medicine; Dr. Tanner Moore specializes in all aspects of foot and ankle care, including surgical reconstruction, diabetic management, sports medicine and wound care.
DOCTOR OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE, CALIFORNIA SCHOOL OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE
BS IN EXERCISE SCIENCE, BRIGHAM YOUNG UNIVERSITY, UT
PODIATRY RESIDENT, INTERMOUNTAIN MEDICAL CENTER
• Forefoot, Rearfoot, Ankle and Reconstructive Surgery
• Complex Fracture, Deformity, Trauma Surgery
• External and Internal Fixation, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopy
• Fusions, Joint Replacements, Revisional Surgery
• Advanced Wound Care Modalities, Skin Grafts, Rotational Flaps, Charcot and Diabetic Foot Complications
CHIEF RESIDENT, INTERMOUNTAIN MEDICAL CENTER
• Organization of all the academic meetings for the year
• Scheduling and oversight of 18 residents
• Residency training committee member
Community Hospital Clinics are located in Wickenburg, Wittmann, and Congress. We sincerely follow our mission to provide quality health and wellness services where the patient, family, and community come first.Read More
Our 8 bed Emergency Room department is fully staffed with emergency physicians, nurses, and ER specialists. Your wait time is typically measured in minutes not hours as in the larger metropolitan hospitals.Read More