Our unwavering dedication to helping patients experience an improved quality of life is what motivates us to stay up-to-date on the latest orthopedic techniques and innovative treatment methods. From non-surgical treatments to minimally invasive procedures designed to repair injuries, we provide orthopedic treatment options for fulltime and multi-state residents alike in Wickenburg, AZ, Congress, AZ, Wittmann, AZ, Aguila, AZ, Wenden, AZ, Salome, AZ, and surrounding communities.
Hip replacement surgery and knee replacement surgery are two of the most common orthopedic surgeries performed at Wickenburg Community Hospital Surgical Center. Our orthopedic surgery specialist Dr. Mitch Wagner uses several factors including your medical history, to help determine if joint replacement surgery is right for you.
- If a hip replacement is recommended, it means that it is the best treatment option to decrease hip pain to improve your quality of life. Typically, this is the approach taken after you’ve tried other measures such as injections, medication, or physical therapy.
- As the largest joint in the body, the knee is a critical hinge for your leg. A knee replacement can reduce your knee pain, muscle weakness, and function issues. If Dr. Wagner determines that you are a good candidate for knee replacement, he will determine the best type of implant and surgical technique based on your medical history.
Our Orthopedic Services Include:
- Fracture and trauma treatment
- Shoulder surgery
- Non-surgical joint pain treatment
- Arthroplasty – total joint reconstruction/replacement
- Repair of the shoulder(s), knee(s), and hip(s)
Orthopedic Surgery | Why Choose Us?
From routine procedures to complex cases, we provide expert pre-operative, operative, and postoperative management of orthopedic surgery patients with a broad spectrum of conditions:
- Experienced team of experts right here in Wickenburg
From diagnosis, treatment, and recovery; patients at Wickenburg Community Hospital (WCH) Surgical Clinic receive individualized care through the specialized hands of our nurses, surgical staff, talented orthopedic surgeon, Mitch Wagner, MD, PLLC, and our orthopedic specialist Kevin Redus, PA-C. Comprehensive pre-surgery exams, which may include routine tests and labs are performed on-campus.
- State-of-the-art facility
State-of-the-art technology allows our medical teams to be progressive across the complete continuum of care for our patients. While not all patients require surgery; if inpatient surgery is part of your treatment plan, the operation will take place on-site in our 10,500 square-foot surgery center equipped with fully accredited, state-of-the-art diagnostic imaging machines and operating theater. In addition, should your treatment plan require rehabilitation; WCH offers individualized inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services.
- A team approach
Dr. Wagner is part of our team of primary care physicians and skilled medical providers who work in conjunction with our teams at Wickenburg Community Hospital and WCH Pharmacy to provide you an integrated approach to diagnostic testing, treatment, and care planning. As your healthcare partners, we encourage your questions and concerns at any time during your treatment. You are considered an important member of the team allowing you to be a part of your care plan. The result is a full continuum of care with the convenience of being close to home.
- Personalized care
Patients at WCH Surgical Clinic have come to trust the expert care and personal approach they receive. Our surgeons and healthcare providers take pride in getting to know you, understanding your concerns, and creating a plan tailored to your health needs.
- AORN GO CLEAR
Wickenburg Community Hospital Surgical Center holds a Go Clear Award™ for its achievement in eliminating hazardous smoke from its surgical procedures.
If you are in need of an Orthopedic Specialist please call 928-668-5506 & Schedule an evaluation today!